Welcome to Keppel PTA!
JOIN THE PTA
PAY/DONATE TO THE PTA
CONTACT THE PTA
DOWNLOAD THE GUSD APP
Connecting Keppel families ● Building a school community
Investing in our children's educational and personal growth
Keppel PTA supports...
Back-to-School Picnic ● Reflections Art Program ● Red Ribbon Week ● Yellow Ribbon Week ● Founder’s Day ● Parent-Child Dinners ● School Assemblies ● Family Reading Night ● Staff Appreciation Week ● Teacher Appreciation Week ● Toy and Book Drive ● Food Drive ● Yearbook ● Beautification
With Today’s PTA, families also have access to important benefits, including:
● Dozens of national programs, experts, and turnkey resources
● Regular updates and advice in the form of e-newsletters, PTA.org, Our Children magazine, and a robust Back-to-School kit of resources
● Leadership development through webinars and e-learning courses
● Millions of dollars in grants to help build PTA capacity and skills
● Prestigious national awards
● Cost savings from national retailers and other PTA partners
● Invitations to PTA conventions as well as our conferences for emerging minority leaders, male mentors, and advocates
● Support services and staff to help establish and manage your PTA
The PTA Advantage
The PTA is the oldest and largest child advocacy association in America. Today’s PTA is comprised of more than 4 million parents, teachers, grandparents, caregivers, foster parents and other caring adults who share a commitment to improving the education, health, and safety of all children. We speak with one voice for every child.
Today, the issues that affect our children extend beyond their individual schools. The PTA’s nationwide network provides parents with the forum and tools to collectively influence the decisions that affect children not only at their schools, but also throughout their districts, within their states, and across the nation. This mission is unique to the PTA.
Many of the benefits our children receive today, such as universal kindergarten, the National School Lunch Program, and a juvenile justice system, were accomplished as a result of the PTA mission.